We are thrilled to share the exciting news that registration for the FundQuest Academy December Cohort is now open!
FundQuest Academy, a prestigious educational initiative dedicated to providing a comprehensive understanding of finance and career advancement, is gearing up for an enriching learning experience. In recognition of the ever-evolving landscape of finance and the importance of staying ahead of the curve, we are proud to announce the commencement of the December Cohort.
- Cohort Start Date: December 16, 2023
- Registration Status: Open Now
The December Cohort offers a dynamic and transformative learning experience tailored to empower individuals, enhance their knowledge, skills, and elevate service delivery. This is your opportunity to delve into the intricacies of finance, guided by industry experts and thought leaders.
Program Offerings of the Academy:
At 𝐹𝑈𝑁𝐷𝑄𝑈𝐸𝑆𝑇 𝐴𝐶𝐴𝐷𝐸𝑀𝑌, we are set to 𝐥𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞 individuals and organizations through technical and soft skills to ensure that they remain competitive in the market place.
The training cuts across two broad packages;
• 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 & 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠.
•𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠.
The FundQuest Academy trainings will run for a maximum period of two months, with classes holding twice weekly across the various selected modules.
Training sessions are physical, and flexible with trainees able to attend sessions any two days in a week between Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays.
- David Olaoye; David’s experience in the financial service industry cuts across Accounting, Corporate Finance, Treasury, Credit, and Business Operations. He is a trained data analyst, and enthusiast and is skilled in Microsoft Excel, Business Analysis, Modelling and Financial Analysis.
- Aduragbemi Oyedokun; Aduragbemi is a seasoned Chartered Accountant. He is a Member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, UK (ACCA). An Experienced Auditor with over 12 years demonstrable experience in diverse industries, and is an expert in Microsoft Office Tools.
- Ibrahim Anjorin; Ibrahim has more than four years worth of experience in Supply-chain, Corporate Finance, and Accounting, with a financial reporting expertise in the Financial Services sector. Ibrahim is an expert financial modeler, and valuation Analyst.
- Olukayode Akintumile; Kayode has transitioned into finance and now boasts several finance certifications, including a Financial Modelling and Valuation Analyst certification, from the Corporate Finance Institute. Olukayode is an expert in Microsoft Office tools, including Excel and PowerPoint. He also has vast knowledge in corporate finance and is a current CFA level 1 candidate.
Whether you are a seasoned professional looking to advance your career, a recent graduate with an interest in finance, or an entrepreneur seeking to enhance your financial acumen, FundQuest Academy has something valuable to offer.